Monday, May 28, 2007

Trip to Missouri

Well folks, I finally realized that I am simply not going to get "caught up" with posting everything that I wanted to since Haley was born, so I'm going to have to just start with recent events. Motherhood does seem to teach you that sometimes you just have to let things go a bit . . . but I'm new at that too! I have been posting pictures on our smugmug site http://lerwickcircus.smugmug.com, so you can see some our adventures there.

This month has pretty much been non-stop action. Haley got to take her first airplane ride on the 5th when she and I flew to Missouri. I was a little nervous about flying alone with her, but this is how she handled the ride...


This was how the girls (Haley and cousin Tenielle) helped us work the cows.


Grandma, Karen and I had a lot of fun buying and dressing the little ones in matching clothes. These were their fishing outfits.




This is another of our little gals . . .


I have a lot more great pictures from that trip, but can't post them all here. They are in the May 07 smugmug album if you are interested though!
We all had a great time and even got some family pictures taken before we all had to leave.







We're not a real photogenic group, but you get the idea! :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I won't comment on all of the posts, but I love looking at your pictures! Looks like you stay busy having fun. Both of your little girls are cuties! What fun!